Welcome to Wright Consultancy International (WCI) an overseas support service of Wright Consultancy, Ireland. WCI provides specialist consultancy services in emerging economies worldwide. WCIs main clients are the international private sector organisations, in particular extractive industries in emerging economies; international development agencies, such as UKaid (DFID) ; GIZ ; AusAID; USaid; Asian Development Bank (ADB); the World Bank and Governments and their state enterprises; including utilities, power, telecoms, water and transport and supporting regulators and tax & customs authorities.
The core WCI competencies address:
- Project Management & Programme Leadership
- Institutional Reform & Change Management, as part of organisation and management development, including performance issues and conflict resolution.
- Utilities Commercialisation & Regulation of state enterprises and regulation.
- Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) and Public Private Community Partnerships (PPCPs), policies, strategies, institutional arrangements and transaction negotiations.
- Sustainable and Social Economic Development, for mining infrastructure corridors, including support to SMEs, and micro enterprises and sustainable development with the support of Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) policies and strategies.
- Tax & Customs Reform, trade facilitation, including the extractive industries tax agreements.
- Governance & Organisational Performance building on our background in management and leadership
We work extensively with other global partners firms and a close network of highly specialist consultants tailoring each approach to the specific needs of the project, whether legal, social or environmental, land or financial institutional reform. WCI can also provide the project manager and team leader especially where the project requires and linking of ad hoc technical inputs into one overall strategy. WCI is owned and managed by Ken Wright, Managing Partner.